photo HOME_zps06s0mbvp.png  photo DIY_zpstn0vn6lt.png  photo CONTACT_zpsywgjjlni.png

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ask Mom: Toddler Essentials

OK friends, mom is tired over here so it's gonna be short and sweet!

As we are entering Toddlerdom, I am finding myself wondering what 'essentials' I need---in public--at home---everywhere!  Goldfish crackers have become our best friend in public lately and I kinda (ok--really) hate to say it, but Barney on demand gives us 25 minutes to collect our thoughts, make dinner and relax before nighttime playtime with Everett!

What do you think are some toddler must haves that you have used or are using?

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what the answers are! It's fun getting a sneak preview of life with Lulu in another year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is 2.5 and making sure I have dum dum suckers on hand have been a life saver for shopping trips that take too long! Also, I have the Peg game that is played at cracker barrell... you know the triangle with the golf tees? Anyway they sell it for just 2.99 and keeping it in my purse gives him a fun game that keeps him quiet at any restaraunt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...